GRP manhole cover
Glass Reinforced plastic(GRP) manhole covers are strong, lightweight, corrosion resistant, thermally and electrically nonconductive and virtually maintenance free. There are unique properties of GRP that make them suitable and desirable for a wide range of product applications.
Unicomposite GRP manhole cover advantages:
1. No recycle value: Solve the manhole cover-stolen problem thoroughly.
2. High load capacity: Strictly produced according to BS EN124, take load from 1.5 ton to 40 ton.
3. Custom Logo: Multi-color, featuring the slogan, logo, mascot or popular characteristic of a city, county, state or university.
4. Long service life: over 30 years service life.
5. Well sealed: Effectively prevent those poisonous gases leaking out.
6. Impact resistance: There is neither jangle nor rebound when cars pass through.
Good wear and corrosion resistance: It has good wear and corrosion resistance and it will never rusts.
7. 8.Able to withstand temperature extremes as low as -80° F or as high as 200°F.
In addition to its versatility, Unicomposite fiberglass manhole covers are very affordable and cost effective solutions for almost any application, component, or part. Once molds have been created, parts can be easily duplicated at extremely cost effective price points.
These features and benefits qualify fiberlgass manhole covers for extensive use in various markets and applications including chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, water and wastewater, transportation and telecommunications.
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft