We incorporate a filament wound technology to manufacture our architectural FRP fiberglass columns to produce a very lightweight yet strong load capacity up to 35,000 lbs. These columns are built to last a lifetime.
Fiberglass columns offer an attractive look that is comparable to wood but more impact-resistant/durable than wood, yet without all the future painting/maintenance. Available in both round and square shapes. Our smooth round and fluted fiberglass columns are manufactured with true architectural entasis and are strong enough to serve as structural, load-bearing columns.
Fiberglass columns/Post are available in a large array of size.
More and more builders and architects are choosing fiberglass columns because they are:
3) More impact resistant than wood.
4) Guaranteed with a lifetime warranty.
5) Easy to install.
6) Best price fiberglass column in the industry.
7) Easily cut and drilled.
8) Impervious to moisture in humid and/or ocean climates.
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft