FRP Application on Dock/Pier
There are thousands of Fiberglass Dock suppliers all around the world, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries or regions are China, Russian Federation and Thailand, which supply 94%, 2% and 1% of Fiberglass Dock respectively. Fiberglass Dock products are most popular in Domestic Market, North America and Western Europe.
Why use composite materials for your dock or pier?
Compared to traditional pilings made of concrete, wood or steel, new dock or pier built with Unicomposite is stronger and lasts longer, saving you and your family money for generations.
Because our FRP pier pilings will not rot, rust or develop splinters, they will look as good years from now as they did when they were first installed. Their unique properties also make them resist damage from severe storm surges and freezing ice conditions. If you value your waterfront property, you’ll want to invest in the very best pilings for your new dock and pier.
Fiberglass products are the perfect solution for your dock and decking needs. Corrosion-resistance, aesthetics and maintenance can be major concerns with marine applications. Fiberglass pier full line of slip-resistant, low-maintenance products provide the best solutions. Products can be used for foot bridges, piers and decks, park equipment, boat lifts - the applications are endless.
- Unicomposite is under the progress of ISO 9000 certification
- Welcome to unicomposite’s new website
- New office address of Unicomposite
- Unicomposite has finished the training as the ISO quality man
- Unicomposite completed the fiberglass molded grating technolo
- Unicomposite has finished the the FRP sheet continuous produc
- Unicomposite Fiberglass Grating Equipment
- Fiberglass Pultrusion Profiles For Cooling Tower Project
- Fiberglass Landscaping Table And Vase
- FRP Wastewater Treatment Plant Cover Production
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft