The Workmanship of FRP Gratings
There are three main types of FRP gratings production process: reciprocating filament winding process, continuous filament winding process and centrifugal casting process.
Reciprocating filament winding process (belongs to fixed length method): In this process, the dipping trough moves reciprocating with the rotating mandrel, the long fiberglass filament is placed with a certain angle relative to the mandrel axis, the auxiliary angle (i.e. the winding angle) is controlled by the ratio of the moving speed of the dipping trough to the rotating speed of the mandrel, and the translation motion of the dipping trough is computerized. Mechanical-electrical control. The number of winding layers increases gradually until the designed wall thickness is reached. After winding, the resin in the product is basically cured. After curing, the core die is removed from the Fiberglass pipe.
Continuous filament winding process (belongs to continuous method): This process is a pipe in motion through a feeding station for resin prepreprepreg roving, short cut fiberglass reinforced plastic fiber and resin sand mixture, the pipe is made in the continuous progress of the core mould and getting final Fiberglass gratings.
Centrifugal casting process (belongs to fixed length method): In this process, cut glass fiber reinforced material and sand are fed into the steel mould fixed on the bearing, and unsaturated resin with catalyst is injected into one end of the steel mould to impregnate the reinforcing material. Under the action of centrifugal force, the resin replaces the air in the fiber and filler. As a result, a compact composite material without pore is manufactured. Because of the centrifugal force, a smooth and smooth resin-rich inner surface layer is formed on the inner wall of the pipe, and the pipe is cured at a higher temperature. The pipe manufactured by this method is also called FRP sandwich pipe.
There are more manufacturers using reciprocating filament winding process than the other two processes in the world. One of the reasons is that the FRP grille manufactured by reciprocating filament winding process has a wider use and better applicability.
- Unicomposite is under the progress of ISO 9000 certification
- Welcome to unicomposite’s new website
- New office address of Unicomposite
- Unicomposite has finished the training as the ISO quality man
- Unicomposite completed the fiberglass molded grating technolo
- Unicomposite has finished the the FRP sheet continuous produc
- Unicomposite Fiberglass Grating Equipment
- Fiberglass Pultrusion Profiles For Cooling Tower Project
- Fiberglass Landscaping Table And Vase
- FRP Wastewater Treatment Plant Cover Production
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft