FRP Doors & Windows
FRP profiles are made of glass fiber and unsaturated polyester resin as the base material. The profiles are produced by pultrusion process and assembled as doors and windows. FRP doors and windows are another new type materials after the wood-steel aluminum-plastics. FRP doors and windows have the following excellent characteristics:
1. Lightweight and strong
The density of the FRP profile is 1.5-2.0 g/cm3, which is about 2/3 of the aluminum alloy and 25%-30% of the steel. The tensile strength is 350 MPa, the bending strength is 260 MPa, about twice that of the aluminum alloy, 4-5 times of plastic steel, 1.7 times higher than that of the steel.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection
The FRP profile has a thermal conductivity of 0.39 W/m.k, which is only 1/100-1/1000 of the metal and is an excellent thermal insulation material. In addition, the FRP profile is an open-air structure, and all the gaps are sealed with a strip of tops, so the heat insulation effect is remarkable.
3. Good sealing performance
During the assembly process of the FRP doors and windows, the corners are treated with the gluing, and all the gaps are sealed with the rubber strips and tops, so the sealing performance is amazing.
4. Sound insulation is good
The FRP resin and glass fiber rendezvous structure have high vibration damping and can block sounds by 26-30 decibels.
5. Corrosion resistance, anti-aging
FRP doors and windows have good resistance to inorganic hydrochloric acid alkaline seawater and humid environment, and also have resistance to microorganisms. Therefore, in addition to being suitable for dry areas, it is also suitable for rainy areas, coastal areas and chemical sites. FRP has a life span of more than 30 years.
6. Good insulation performance
FRP is a good insulating material. It is not affected by electromagnetic waves, does not reflect radio waves, has good micro-compatibility, and can withstand high voltage without damage. Therefore, FRP doors and windows have special uses for temporary buildings in the field and buildings of communication systems.
- Unicomposite is under the progress of ISO 9000 certification
- Welcome to unicomposite’s new website
- New office address of Unicomposite
- Unicomposite has finished the training as the ISO quality man
- Unicomposite completed the fiberglass molded grating technolo
- Unicomposite has finished the the FRP sheet continuous produc
- Unicomposite Fiberglass Grating Equipment
- Fiberglass Pultrusion Profiles For Cooling Tower Project
- Fiberglass Landscaping Table And Vase
- FRP Wastewater Treatment Plant Cover Production
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft