Fiberglass tree stakes
Staking has the advantage of keeping stock growing straight, with fewer defects. But rigid stakes, like bamboo or metal do not allow flexing. Unicomposite fiberglass tree stakes are flexible. Studies show that flexing may increase caliper, trunk strength (ligification), enhance root development, and speed growth. Find more at http://www.unicomposite.com/products/standard-profile/fiberglass-rods.html
§ Reduced Tree Defects: Keeps your stock growing straight.
§ No Staking Drawbacks: Flexibility creates "wind stress" that encourages larger caliper, faster growth, robust roots, and stronger stock.
§ Longevity: UV inhibitors, flex glass fibers, and our exclusive polyester "Diamond Veil" prevent fiberglass breakage and slivering better than any other stake.
§ Durability: Will not rust, split, freeze, rot, or crack and peel like paint.
§ Pointed Ends for easy insertion at no extra cost .
§ Economical: With fewer defects and no need to replace every year return on investment in as little as one year.
§ No Rubbing Marks: Stake moves with tree so no "rubbing" marks on trees.
§ Reduces Storm Damage
§ No Pests or Disease: Common with bamboo staking
- Unicomposite is under the progress of ISO 9000 certification
- Welcome to unicomposite’s new website
- New office address of Unicomposite
- Unicomposite has finished the training as the ISO quality man
- Unicomposite completed the fiberglass molded grating technolo
- Unicomposite has finished the the FRP sheet continuous produc
- Unicomposite Fiberglass Grating Equipment
- Fiberglass Pultrusion Profiles For Cooling Tower Project
- Fiberglass Landscaping Table And Vase
- FRP Wastewater Treatment Plant Cover Production
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft