Composite Fiberglass Cross Arms
Cross arm is an angle iron horizontally installed at the top of the pole, with a porcelain bottle on it to support the overhead wires.
Cross arm plays a very important part of the pole towers. It is used to install insulators and fittings to support the wires and lightning conductors and keep them at a safe distance per regulations.
Per the usage, cross arm can be divided into straight cross-arm, corner cross-arm and tensile cross-arm. Per material, it can be divided into iron cross-arm, porcelain cross-arm, synthetic insulated cross-arm and fiberglass cross arm.
Most commonly used FRP cross arm is 76*76*6 square tube, 85*85*6.5mm, 100*100*5mm FRP square tube with corresponding Caps.
Unicomposite is professional manufacturer and supplier of fiberglass structural profiles, fiberglass reinforced plastic cross arm is one of our featured products. It is light weight, strong rigidity and absorption of impact energy, corrosion resistance and cost saving etc.
Welcome to contact Unicomposite concerning FRP cross arm for poles.
- Unicomposite is under the progress of ISO 9000 certification
- Welcome to unicomposite’s new website
- New office address of Unicomposite
- Unicomposite has finished the training as the ISO quality man
- Unicomposite completed the fiberglass molded grating technolo
- Unicomposite has finished the the FRP sheet continuous produc
- Unicomposite Fiberglass Grating Equipment
- Fiberglass Pultrusion Profiles For Cooling Tower Project
- Fiberglass Landscaping Table And Vase
- FRP Wastewater Treatment Plant Cover Production
- Standard Structural Profile
- Custom Pultrusions
- Pulwounding / Filament winding
- Decking & Panel
- Cable tray / Ladder
- Carbon Fiber Tube / Roller
- Fiberglass Telescopic pole
- Hand lay-up
- Sheet pilling
- Column / Post
- Rock bolt / Fiberglass Rebar
- Cross Arm / Power Pole
- Lighting Pole
- Pultrusion Machinery
- Moulds and Tooling
- FRP T-Post/Stake/Trellis/Pole
- Construction Material
- Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture & Pasture
- Entertainment and Aircraft